Skip to main content

I found that game title!

 the game I told you all about where was a water racing game but we played on jetskis and it was an early 2000s game there was an online mode and the game's name was Waverace Bluestorm!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Parents /10/25/2025

 It seems now that since my mom has gotten back from France, she has forgotten the whole SNL get fit plan and acts totally clueless about it, ugh! I'm getting sick and tired of this BS from her because she acts like she is for the plan and hopes I forget, like I'm a child or a child who has to keep talking about it to them know I really wanted, and I'm 47 years old as I'm typing this, and so how longer do I have to wait! I'm so mad I "almost" want to smack my mom, so someone please help me with this because I thought she was going to help me once they moved in, and help me get fit, then I will be on SNL and I could be on SNL if but my parents are roadblocks and I want to get fit before I'm on SNL

My Parents

 I think my parents think I have dementia now because I keep talking about SNL, and I got an invite from SG&BB's Wedding, but I only found out because I overheard my parents talk about it, but neither my parents gave me the invite, and I heard my mom say I hope she didn't bully her to force to get her an invite. Wtf?!?! And the only reason it was brought up again was because one of my fans knew about it as well. I keep asking my parents about it and keep asking if I did fill out the RSVP, and also when the fan keeps bringing up, I spoke up on the 3rd time and said if it is to SG&BB, then yes,  and my mom asks me, and when are you going to tell me this? And I'm thinking about all the times I have told my parents. They don't believe me, and I replied I'm an Adult, I don't have to tell you anything and the fan did hear this all, and my mom told Selena, "I'm sorry, My Daughter bullied you into giving her an invite," and Selena went What? btw, I...

Update 1/23/2026

 It seems my mom is not the only problem with my career plan, because there are some old ladies in my neighborhood, too. After all, I have overheard some teens who are fans of mine defending me to them once, but the next time, after the mall thing, I overheard those ladies talking to my mom about how I should get a regular job and etc like they know me so well and that my dream is so crazy ugh! and one lady was thinking someone was a teen and she so screamed and I'm laying in bed knowing she thinks the teens are stupid and she knows better than them ugh! Those ladies know nothing about me and think I'm a spoiled brat who is freeloading off my parents! I don't know what to do! Please help me out!  Because the reason I have no job is that my mom, who never wanted me to get a job, after I felt good because I was on antidepressants, and that was 200,5 and I always tell her I want to get a job, a nd she said no, I don't think you can ever get a job with being special ed, etc...